Order Before 11am for FREE next working day delivery *
Small Double, Super Kingsize and Continental sizes not available for Express Delivery. 7-10 Working Days.
Breasley's UNO Memory Pocket 1000 20cm Deep Mattress with FrescheTechnology
Everyone knows that a good night's sleep is a key factor to enjoying a healthier and happier lifestyle, not only do we function less when we don't get enough quality sleep, but it can lead to long-term health issues. That's why we need to do all that we can to ensure that we enjoy quality sleep to enhance our wellbeing.
The UNO range is made in the UK by Breasley, the leading vacuum packed mattress specialist.
The Memory Pocket 1000 Mattress features:
- Medium Feel
- 20cm Deep Mattress
- High Density Foam
- 1000 Pocket Springs
- Standard Quilted Cover
- 10 Year Guarantee
- Rolled-Up Vacuum Packed Mattress
Fresche© Clean and Safe Sleep Environment - How does it work?
- Fresche© Bioscience is a new generation antimicrobial finish.
- It fights bacteria, fungi and odour.
- Fresche© also inhibits the development of house dust mites.
- The Fresche© high performance treatment provides a long life solution (washable at 60°C) for the durability of your mattress.
- Fresche© is recognised as one of the world’s most advanced non-volatile antimicrobials. Fresche© is safe for people, plants, pets and the environment.
- High Density Foam
- Made with respect for man and the wider environment - ecologically sound manufacturing techniques
One of the many benefits of Breasley's UNO mattress range is that the mattresses are delivered vacuum packed. This means greener transportation, reduced delivery costs and easier handling and storage for everyone, from the factory to the customer's room of choice. Mattresses are double bagged in recyclable polythene for extra protection during transport.
* Add £25 For Deliveries to Dundee, Northern Scotland and Northern Ireland.
Free Deliveries Monday - Friday only. Saturday Deliveries £20 surcharge.
One of our sales representatives will contact you if these services are required.