Salus Autumn 2650 Mattress
The Autumn 2650 incorporates the unique Salus Viscoool visco elastic material, with the latest in bed climate technology. Viscoool is a thermo regulating foam which contains a blend of sustainable natural raw materials including soybean oil and a refreshing natural balm which cools down and absorbs body heat for a deeper, more restful sleep. Viscoool is a very durable, long lasting material and less dense than standard memory foam, so it recovers more quickly
The Salus Autumn 2650 mattress contains the Viscool layer at the top of the mattress for a high level of comfort, which in turn is supported by 2650 pocket springs. This works independently for each sleeper encouraging undisturbed rest. Salus mattresses help to maintain a correct posture and align your spine without causing pressure points. Helping to maximise the efficiency of the visco elastic and springs is an Engineered Protection Surround System (EPS) which ‘locks in’ the latest dual-spring technology, whilst also maximising the sleeping surface area right to the very edge of the mattress.
Covering the mattress and providing the finishing touch to all the sleep technology is a sumptuous quilted cover featuring Scensic microcapsule technology to surround you with a subtle and relaxing fragrance of fresh linen.
- Luxurious, pressure relieving Viscoool top comfort layer.
- 2650 individually responsive pocket springs to distribute body weight evenly and provide complete support.
- Engineered Protection Surround System (EPS) ‘locks in’ the latest dual-spring technology, whilst also maximising the sleeping surface area right to the very edge of the mattress.
- Sumptuous quilted cover features Scensic microcapsule technology to surround you with a subtle and relaxing fragrance of fresh linen.
- Full 10 year guarantee.
- Made in the UK to NBF approved standards.
- Firmness guide – Gentle tension
- Mattress depth 27cm.