Gallery Natural Hand Tufted 1700 Elite
Gallery Beds 1700 Elite Mattress from the Gallery Beds Natural Hand-Tufted Mattress Collection
The 1700 Elite comes with a choice of tensions to offer you optimum support, developed by the team of sleep specialists to provide exceptional comfort. The 1700 Elite hand-tufted mattress combines the finest natural fillings with the superior support of 1700 pocket springs.
Mattress Tension: Medium or Firm
Features and Benefits:
- Delivery 3-4 weeks
- 1700 Pocket Springs - The pocket spring system is the best at providing individual support to the sleeper. The upper part of the spring shapes to the body contours while the lower part absorbs changes in weight distribution for the ultimate in comfort and support. As a rule of thumb the higher the number of individual springs, the more support will be provided to the sleeper. The springs work independently to avoid roll together.
- Cashgora Wool - Cashgora is a goat that is a cross between a cashmere goat and an angora goat. The texture of cashgora is somewhere between angora, as it has a fluffy texture and cashmere as it does have very soft fibres with rather stiffer hairs mixed in. Cashgora is used like wool and cashmere would be in your mattress. It has a great feel, is durable and considered a luxury natural fibre.
- Pashmina Wool Layer - A layer of Pashmina wool is added to the mattress to provide levels of exquisite comfort. Pashmina is regarded as the softest and thinnest natural hair, even more luxurious than cashmere.
- Cotton Layer - A cotton layer with responsive properties that complement the spring unit is added to the mattress to help provide a comfortable feel and enhances breathability.
- Hand-Tufted with Wool Tufts - The traditional method of mattress upholstery where the fillings are secured by hand with tufts from the top of the mattress to the bottom to ensure all loose fillings are secured to provide the perfect finish.
- 3 rows of machine Side Stitching - Side Stitching extends the sleeping area to the mattress edge by supporting the mattress walls.
- Cotton Feather Luxury Cover - Reflecting the natural origins of the materials used.
- Flag-stitched Handles - Handles on all sides for ease of positioning.
- Chrome Air Vents - Chrome finished vents to allow good air circulation, regulate temperature and keep the mattress fresh.
- Double Sided Regular Turn Mattress - Turn over and rotate your mattress once a week for the first 3 months and then once a month thereafter to help the fillings settle evenly.
Gallery Beds Warranty
Take advantage of Gallery many years of bed making experience with their Peace of Mind 10 year warranty on all bed sets and mattresses.