Gallery Natural Collection Portobello Superior 5000 Mattress
The Gallery Portobello collection contains 4 mattresses. This one is the Superior 5000 mattress, it represents the top model in the range.
The Portobello Superior consists of 5000 pocket springs split between 2 layers of pocket springs. The mattress is also triple hand side stitched so there is more support at the sides and less roll off. The mattress is hand tufted and has flag stitched handles on the edges to help with turning and rotating this fully turnable mattress. It contains not only 5000 pocket springs in a king size mattress but layers of natural filling like cotton and cashmere and comes with a full 5 year guarantee.
- 5000 Pocket Springs - The pocket spring system is the best at providing individual support to the sleeper. The upper part of the spring shapes to the body contours while the lower part absorbs changes in weight distribution for the ultimate in comfort and support. As a rule of thumb the higher the number of individual springs, the more support will be provided to the sleeper. The springs work independently to avoid roll together.
- Medium or Firm tension
- Hand-Tufted with Wool Tufts - The traditional method of mattress upholstery where the fillings are secured by hand with tufts from the top of the mattress to the bottom to ensure all loose fillings are secured to provide the perfect finish.
- 3 rows of Hand Side Stitching - Side Stitching extends the sleeping area to the mattress edge by supporting the mattress walls.
- Cotton Feather Luxury Cover - Reflecting the natural origins of the materials used.
- Flag-stitched Handles - Handles on all sides for ease of positioning.
- Chrome Air Vents - Chrome finished vents to allow good air circulation, regulate temperature and keep the mattress fresh.
Delivery 3-4 weeks